Kattack Race Publisher Subscription
The heart of the Kattack
You can quickly add race marks, name boats, create auto replay shows, add sponsor logos, and upload to the internet broadcast.
(view race publisher interface )
Users purchase a 12 month user license to operate Race Publisher software.
Unlimited recording, publishing and playbacks with full administrative access to created and maintain your club's races.
- Race Wizard software (MS Windows)
- Download Tracks from the GPS
- Combine the tracks into a race
- Add buoys and course information
- Upload race to the Internet Race Database
- 24/7 Online Technical Support
- Unlimited Player Annual Subscription (Allows club members unlimited replay of club races and to run reports at your club)
Annual Subscription: $950 USD
Annual Subscription: $950.00 USD
Watch your races, watch your friends races, watch races around the world. Raise your level of play by subscribing to a Kattack Race Player subscription.
Kattack is like having a coach consistently working with you to improve your performance. This new product is a web-based software application that will collect position data from boats in a race. The race can be replayed (graphic animation) and performance data displayed (tables and charts) to indicate which elements of your race can be improved: starting, boat handling, and strategy. Our goal is to provide an affordable, effortless, entertaining, and effective product for anyone interested in enhancing their yacht race performance.
- Personal Coach: Learn from your own computer coach by recording every move and comparing your performance against others boats.
- Improved Finish Places:
Determine which elements of your race can be enhanced: starting, tacking, jibing, mark rounding, boat speed, strategy.
- Entertainment: Replay the race with other competitors present. You can boast about the good moves and laugh about the bad ones.
- Graphical race replay
- Select boats to replay
- Leader board will update during the race
- Zoom and Pan capabilities.
- Zoom windows
- Forward and rewind controls
- Tabular performance data
- Average boat speed
- Actual distance Sailed
- Distance lost from a tack
- Mark rounding efficiency
- Time lost at start
How It Works
- Low-cost handheld GPS unit is placed on each boat prior to the race.
- The track positions are stored on the GPS as the boat races around the course.
- After the race, the handheld GPS units are connected to a computer.
- The position track data is uploaded to our web site.
- The racer will be able to replay the race with a downloaded race player.
Universal Annual Subscription
- Get the most with Universal Subscription
- Access to all races, past and present
- Across all Yacht Clubs, Regattas and Classes
Universal Annual Subscription: $99.95 USD
- Get all the races from one Yacht Club
Yacht Club Annual Subscription: $74.95 USD
- Get all the races from one single class
- Across all Yacht Clubs and Regattas
Class Annual Subscription: $74.95 USD